- That the quality and specification of the foods as stated in this Shipping Bill are in accordance with the terms of the exports contract entered into with the buyer/consignee in pursuance of which the goods are being exported.
- That I/we are not claiming benefits under "Engineering Products Export (Replenishment of Iron and Steel Intermediates) Scheme" notified vide Ministry of Commerce Notification No.539RE/92-97 dated 1/3/1995.
- That goods are being exported under DEPB scheme as per para 7.25 of Export & Import Policy, 1997-2002.
- That I/we shall not claim any benefit of an advance licence under DEPB Scheme in respect of exports made against this Shipping Bill.
- That I/we shall not claim any duty drawback in respect of goods exported against this Shipping bill.
- That I/we shall not claim conversion of this Shipping bill into duty drawback Shipping bill and/or DEEC Shipping bill.
- That I/we shall not claim credit under Rule 57 A of Central Excise, 1944 in respect of additional duty of Customs debited from DEPB Credit.
- That the goods are not manufactured and/or exported by unit licensed as 100% export oriented unit in terms of Imports and Export Policy in force.
- That the goods are not manufactured and/or exported by unit situated in any free trade zone/export processing zone or any such zones.
- That the goods are not manufactured partly or wholly in bond under Section 65 of the Customs Act, 1962.
- That the present market value of the goods under export is as follows:-
S.No ITEM NO.IN INVOICE MARKET VALUE
- That the benefit under DEPB scheme in respect of goods being exported under this shipping bill does not exceed 50% of the present market value of the goods being exported.
- I/We undertake to repatriate export proceeds within the period mentioned in SDF declaration and submit bank realization certificate in the office of DGFT while obtaining transferable licence. If a non-transferable licence is obtained before realization of export proceeds, I/we undertake to submit bank realization certificate at the port of registration of licence within 6 months from the date of export or will furnish extension of time from Reserve Bank of India and submit bank certificate within such extended period or will pay-back amount equal to the DEPB Credit against this Shipping bill.
- *I/We am/are not exporting products mentioned at Sl. No. 2 of product group "Fish and Fish Products" and declare that the preservatives as prescribed in standard input-output norms relating in fish and marine products have been used in the export product.
- *I/We am/are not exporting products mentioned at Sl. No. 3 of product group "Fish and Fish products" and declare that the export product have been obtained from aqua culture sources.