How to Track
Shipments can be tracked for a period of 45 days from the date of despatch.
You may track the status of your domestic shipments in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan and/or international shipments by Waybill or Reference number. Enter the required Waybill or Reference number by using the TrackDartTM box on the right of the page. International shipments destined to India for delivery through Blue Dart may also be tracked from the date of formal entry into India. Single or multiple waybills, both domestic and international, may be tracked simultaneously. You will receive immediate feedback on the status of your shipment(s). The following are guidelines on how to use our TrackDartTM:
If you have shipped through Blue Dart, you will have received a copy of your Waybill. Each waybill has a distinct number which can vary between 8 to 11 digits. To track your shipment:
- Select the Waybill option below TrackDartTM on the upper, right side of this page.
- Enter your waybill number in the box provided
- If you wish to track more than 1 waybill, separate each waybill number by a comma.
- After entering your waybill number, click on GO to receive the latest update on the status of your shipment.
As a regular customer of Blue Dart, you may have sent your shipment through an Order Number or a Reference number, under instructions to Blue Dart to track the shipment in support of your management information needs. To track your shipment:
- Select the Ref. No. option below TrackDartTM on the upper, right side of this page.
- Enter your Reference Number or Order Number in the box provided.
- If you wish to track more than 1 set of numbers, separate each Reference Number or Order Number by a comma.
- Click on GO to receive the latest update on the status of your shipment.